Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Sermon Jams

Ok, so this website is the coolest thing I have stumbled upon in quite some time. Do yourself a favor and go to www.relevantrevolution.com you will NOT regret it
.
Some genius has taken popular sermons from such giants as John Piper, Ravi Zacharias and others and placed a hip-hop beat underneath them - you may be scoffing right now but its freakin' awesome
.
Go to the website.
Enter the revolution.
Click the Sermon Jams tab.
Go to the archives.
Click on Top 3 tracks.
Listen to Ravi's sermon called "Lord" on Volume 1
.
Incredible.

4 Comments:

At 11:13 PM, Blogger Brett and Anna Joy said...

You're right...after I finished scoffing and truly listened, I was actually really affected by it

 
At 2:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

that was sik wicked

 
At 2:06 PM, Blogger Ryan B said...

I love it. It doesn't matter how many times I listen to "King" by Dr. Lockridge, it never fails to give me chills- powerful stuff. I heard that "Adam's Sermon Jams" is in the making, is this true?

 
At 10:12 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

gotsermonjams.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home