Monday, April 23, 2007

A-Rod 2007 HomeRun Count: 14
(and we've only played 18 games)
*
*First player in ML history to hit 14 in the first 18 games of a season*
*
*Currently tied for most HR in ML history in the month of April (14-Pujols, '06)*
But notice there is still a lot of April left...
*
What is amazing is the fact that I was in the process of writing this blog, setting the HR counter to 13. While I was setting it up I checked over again to ESPN and was informed that A-Rod had hit another HR in the 9th...changing my blog to 14.
*
This guy is ridiculous.
*
Keep swingin' yourself into the record books A-Rod...

1 Comments:

At 11:19 AM, Blogger Joel Piedt said...

This guy is unbelievable. And just think, he was coached in high school by our very own hoffman. I feel so proud...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home